Plastic slope protection molds have various categories and are widely used, which have made great contributions to road and bridge slope protection projects and water conservancy slope protection projects. Plastic slope protection mold will be aged in the process of use, so how can we alleviate the aging process of plastic slope protection mold? Let's take a look at the measures:
1. The plastic slope protection mould shall be placed in order, and shall not be crooked, otherwise the plastic slope protection mould will deform with the inclination angle.
2. During the construction process, the material slope protection mold shall be used reasonably, and shall be handled with care. It is forbidden to knock with hard things, but the mold can be gently knocked with a rubber hammer.
3. The plastic slope protection mould shall be cleaned in time after use.
4. Long term exposure will also accelerate the aging of plastic slope protection mold, so the mold should be stored or covered when it is not used for a long time.
5. The plastic slope protection mould is not suitable for use under the condition of low temperature.